PCB LAYOUT INPUT OPTIONS
- One or more of the following-
- DXF from CAD. Outline, mounting holes, and component placement (if specified) will be exact.
- Hand sketch
- Gerbers from previous design.
- Design file from any PCB design program (most will export major features but without
- Copper weight, fab color and material
- Drawing borders and notes, including:
- schematic part number
- assembly part number
- exact design name
- Logo (vector image or high resolution raster is best)
- Other design parameters:
styles - tented or open soldermask?
- Power distribution - planes or traces?
- Component Reference Designator sequence- per schematic
or physical location?
- Grounding - Mounting holes connected to any nets?
© 2012 www.artcoengineering.com
PCAD Master Designer Support